Thursday, July 29, 2004

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

As Salaamu Alaykum,

First of all Jazakallah for visiting this blog... I hope that you will visit frequently. As you can see I have kept the layout of this site similar to
my more 'personal' blog page...

This page is still currently under construction, but please feel free to put in your comments and ideas as to what the site should include and what changes can be made...

This site belongs to all those people who wish to learn about Islam... So all your comments and ideas are more than welcome, moreover, appreciated.

Gradually, the site will be going through some changes, but to begin with i hope to include some commentary & explanation of Ahadeeth along with current issues affecting the Muslim community...

I look forward to hearing to hearing your Views and hope that you will remember me in your Dua's.

Wasalaam


No comments: